In today’s world, women are playing a greater role in every industry. They are working uniquely and reaching bigger heights and holding bigger positions. Recently Arizona based business magazine revealed the names of ‘the Most Influential Women in Arizona Business’ of 2019.
Arizona magazine considered women from various sectors. They surveyed by including around 2,000 women and announced the names of the ‘Most Influential Women.
Arizona’s Big Media Editor in Chief, Michael Gossie said:
one of the things that makes the Most Influential Women in Arizona program special is that we don’t allow a woman to make a list more than once. It’s a testament to the number of brilliant, talented women leaders in Arizona that the program continues to be the most elite and most competitive in the state.
2019 list of Most Influential Women in Arizona Business will be showcased on the cover page of the Arizona Business magazine; the magazine will be released in July or August. The magazine will also add the editorial profiles inside it.
Moreover to this, the Most Influential Women of 2019 will be respected at a dinner and reception program. Dinner and reception program is scheduled on 22nd August 2019 at the Arizona Biltmore-A Waldorf Astoria Resort and will start in the evening at 5.30 p.m.
Arizona residents, thinking of attaining it can buy tickets and those looking for sponsorship opportunities can directly contact them through phone or email them. If you are thinking of tickets or sponsorship opportunities, you can reach them at (602) 277-6045 or email them at email@example.com for more details.
Az big media will start the process of profiling the Most Influential Women of 2019 from July 1. Each day single women will be profiled and will continue till August 22, 2019- the dinner day of the Most Influential Women.
Images of the Most Influential Women of Arizona are uploaded on the official website of Az Big Media, you can find them on the website.
Few Most Influential Women in Arizona Business List:
The few names of the Most Influential Women in Arizona Business are listed below along with the post they hold an organization they work for.
- Julie DiCicco- Senior Director at Freedom Financial Network
- Bridget Cooney- holds Senior Vice President post at National Bank of Arizona and also Manager of Retail banking group
- Marisa Felker- leader of the Franchise finance division, Washington Federal
- Monica Garnes- Fry’s President
- Julie Giese- President ISM Raceway
- Caryn Gose- economic development project manager at Salt River Project
- Trish Gulbranson- CEO and founder of Derma Health Skin and Laser
- Martha Gulati- Managing Director, physician executive director, Banner at University Medicine Heart Institute
- Sharon Hwang- Chief Operating Officer at GPEC
- Jessica Jarvi- Senior Vice President and deputy general counsel at Western Alliance Bank
- Tonya MacBeth- Shareholder of Burch and Cracchiolo
- Martha McSally- Senator of United States
- Bobbi Magdaleno- government and community engagement executive director at ASU
- Toni Morales Broberg- State President at AT&T
- Christina Oh- CEO of Abrazo West Campus
- Angela Olea- CEO and founder of Assisted Living Locators
- Jessica Pacheco- State’s and local affairs vice president at APS
- Amy Patel- tax partner at Deloitte
For more names, you can refer to the Arizona Business Magazine.